"You cannot connect the Dots Looking forward,You can only connect them looking backwards"
 - The Late Steve Jobs


What If  I were to connect the dots looking forward? 

What If I could Make some assumptions about the future?

What If I could tell you What the CNN IBN Shoot That just concluded would do to us 5 years from now?


What could be more lively, than to see the alumni of IILM GSM walk our lawns once again,traversing down the memory lanes.


"Connecting the dots"

 To our families we are angels and devils,or rays of hope But If We would for once yield to our free thoughts,all of us for that matter would have always thought of themselves as small dots.

 Arent we the finishing touch of a beautiful story or an artist's imaginative brush,we could be dots finishing stories or beautiful lines of prose.

If We could be dots,we could connect easily,making all of us a small dot in something grand and holy like we are -One big Family  (IILM GSM family) and big in ourselves at the same time.

So, Please forgive me But I am better connecting the dots looking forward and when I see the bonds that this cnn ibn shoot made to the faculty,students,non teaching staff and the Management,I should say Lets just keep connecting the dots.