I start with one simple question “WHAT ARE WE?”


For this I really don’t have a valid answer because we all are unique individuals and have a different thinking and thought process all together which might create a difference of opinions.


But our thoughts really different from each other’s?. What I think is that our thought processes are different but the thoughts we come up with are one way or the other, same, but with different angles attached to it, not much to bother about it though, just a thought. Writing down things above have deviated me from the original question.


We as human beings are a bunch of self-proclaimed, self-inflicted, self-ish beings. I am not trying to blame and condemn the whole species, no offence, but seeing it as a whole what are we trying to show each other, competition?, self-portrait?, better than one another?, or is it in the word of unique that we often trying to see the brighter side of world and its people end up seeing the world and its people as we see fit or we desire the way as it should be?


YOU DECIDE!!! As we all are UNIQUE individuals we must be having different opinions from each other, and those opinions I really want to know. So think about it for a minute with a clear mind as to “WHAT ARE WE?” and let me know of those thoughts in the comments box below this post.


Your thoughts awaited.
Blog by Aditya Chaturvedi for IILM GSM